The utility and reliability of IT systems is critical for our clients’ to meet their biomedical missions. Change is the norm, particularly with systems supporting a biomedical mission, and the expectations of accuracy, reliability, and utility are high. A diverse, highly skilled, specialized technical team is required to meet these needs. Flexibility is needed to control costs.
Argentys applies our institutional knowledge, gained by building and supporting biomedical IT systems, to support our unique client’s needs. Our approach is focused on providing expert staff in flexible configurations that fir our client’s needs.
Argentys supports clients throughout the entire application life-cycle, including:
- Business Modeling, Application Definition
- Requirements Development and Prototyping
- Architecture and Data Model Design
- Application Programming and Database Design
- Integration, Test and Verification support
- Quality Assurance and Configuration Management
- Documentation, Training, and Application Specialists
- Operations Support
- Software Maintenance